16/12/2010

Rocks and cocks

I'm trapped at the study hall for another four days until I can enjoy the freedom of the Christmas holidays. My last exam is maths (numerics and transforms and PDE and ODE and WTF), but as you know, my unfaithful readers, my heart is made for stone.

Norway's national stone is larvikite, a beautiful black-blue dimension stone that I hope to one day have as my kitchen countertops. It comes in both lighter and darker varieties, as seen in the pic below.

source
However, a newly started norwegian sex toy company, Laid, figured they'd make a larvikite dildo... Right...

source

I have to say, it looks to be of very good craftmanship and I'm almost (note the almost) tempted to buy one just to keep it on display on my mantlepiece, if I had a mantlepiece that is.

No comments:

Post a Comment