26/02/2012

Feeling pissy

The urbandictionary.com says this: (arrow down) about being pissy
 
Pissy ( Pis-Sy) Adj.

1. Easily irritated or bitter

2. Abnormally sensitive to a stimulus

3. State of being excessively bitchy without due cause

4. Excessive Grouchiness’


 
I haven't been excessively bitchy outwards though, only in my head. And I do have due cause. 
 
This has generally been a rather strange weekend. I have not felt like being social in the slightest. My original plan was to get a welfare rifle from school on Friday (no, no massacre planned, you need a rifle incase of polar bears if you want to veer off out of town for a trip) so that I would be able to go a hike or a ski by myself. But the queue was half way down the hall already when I arrived, even though I showed up half an hour early. 

Therefore, no going on trips alone. If I wanted to go out I would need to join up with someone who did get a rifle. And I did ask some people here and there to let me know if they were going anywhere n Saturday. Didn't happen. As in they went, but I never heard a word. 
I did, however, have the oppurtunity to go skiing on Sunday, but a loooooong trip, and I just didn't feel like it, especially since it involved people. 

It's not like I haven't spoken to anyone all weekend, I just haven't been actively social, haven't exactly been seeking out long conversations with everything and everyone.

Anyway, enough text. Here what I did do, besides brooding.
- I've watched five episodes of Foyle's War. Bear in mind each episode last for an hour and a half
- I finally went to the gym. I wanted to go indoor climbing, but no one else was there. 
- I went to town. In town I got loads of free clothing to make into a costume for the upcoming Icebreaker party which has the theme "Fairytale". There's a place in town called Bruktikken (combination of Norwegian words for used and shop) where you can deliver things you don't want and others can pick up the stuff for free. 
- Also in town, I bought a new, feisty, very warm fleece jacket from Norrøna.

Yay! I'm wearing it right now and it's super comfy! The reason I bought this particular one was because it actually had long enough arms without being five sizes too big in the waist. Only took me two weeks to find it.

No comments:

Post a Comment